Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.
I understand that you are worried about having swallowed small quantities of betadine
gargling solution inadvertently. You don't have to worry about this at all, since it is a harmless antiseptic solution and swallowing small quantities of it will not cause any side effects. Moreover, the betadine solution for gargles is a diluted solution and contains low concentrations of betadine. So, you don't have to be concerned about this and you don't have to do anything about it also.
Dr. Sheeba Stephen