Severe thigh cramps, heavier thigh, cannot walk. Need knee replacement? Treatment?

dr i get very severe thigh cramps sometimes both legs at once i cld be laying dow or sitting down and for me to get the pain from stopping, i have to have my husband come and hold on to me and try to help me straighten up depending on where cramp is,,,,i have extremely large thighs and have since teen years but these pains are excruciating,,,i have tried bananas and also cant walk that well because my knees need replacement......i need 2 know what kind of help i should seek for these severe cramps
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013