Severe stomachache, blood in stool. Test indicated fatty liver. What is the treatment?

Hi, This is Praveen (32 ys), my recent blood test and LP test gave shocking results, Cholesterol - 244 and SGPT - 127. My Ultra sound test indicates Fatty Liver (17.2 cm), I used to be a Alcoholic, but since 8 months i have socially (i,e so far i would have had 4-5 times). i even stopped smoking since 2months. Very frequently i bleed along with my stool. I get bad stomach ache before, when ever i bleed. I keep on getting pain at the bottom of my rib position towards the right side, ie near the liver. Can you please provide me of what i should do further, and take care offf...
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012