Severe stomach pain, bloating, diarrhea and nausea. Blood test showing phosphate alkaline high. On birth control. What could be wrong?

I have a stomach disease . I have had a blood test and they found that my hs- crp and phosphatase alcaline was high. I have very intense stomach pain. I take birth control to maintain my period. I have bloating ,Nausea that wakes me up during the night, my stomach growls when im on my back,i have black stool and green diarrhea regularly. I am usually constipated also. What do i have?!?!?!? My doctor does not know yet and we have checked for EVERYTHING! Please help
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer