Severe stomach pain, bloating. History of lymphoma. What could this be?

on 12/12 202 i experienced severe pain in my stomach and went to the emergency room. I had the same experience in 2007 but did not seek medical attention. it went away. after 12/12/2012 they could not find any problem but did discover a mass in my abdomen which turned out to be lymphoma . A week later i experienced the same pain and stomach bloating . it went away after 6 hours. Last night i experienced the same pain and bloated stomac and it started at about 6pm and went away early this morning about 6am. I thoght it was gas but i could not pass it.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013