Severe stomach, intestinal pains, muscle fatigue flu, stool smelly with mucus. Reason and cure?

I have terrible stomach and intestinal pains for past 2 months with muscle fatigue flu like symptoms when i pass stool they are abnormally smelly and float easy and are greasy sometimes just diareah and also have tons of mucus strans...what could this be? It keeps me up at night every night... ive been from doctor to doctor trying to figure this out and they act like im crazy but these symptoms are very real...i have a colonoscopy scheduled for the 18th of march but just wanted a second opinion...this is ruining my life
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013