Severe sore throat with feeling of swelling, aggravates on bending. History of tonsil removal. Remedy?

Hi! I ve had a severe, SEVERE sore throat since 2:00 am. It hurts right in the middle and it hurts outside too. I had to change my clothes because if anything touched it I would die. If I bend foward or backward it is a million times more painful. I can not eat or drink anything! Literally! It hurts so bad. I never get sore throats and had my tonsilis out when I was little. I m 42 and I don t remember this much pain since I had mono. My throat feels swollen too. What should I do? No other symptons either except I think I had cold in my eyes a few days ago. I m a teacher and there is no way I can even begin to bend over. I have not had a thing to eat or drink since yesterday. I tried water several times but it felt like razors. I am miserable.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012