Severe shoulder swelling and pain, feeling of ball inside. How can I fix this?

Hi, my shoulder swells and hurts to the point I cannot move it. I attended physical therapy and she said I need to excersize it daily and it will take long but eventually will go away. Until she began pressing pressure points and saying she could not get to them. I put ice packs, heat packs, get massaged and nothing stops it from hurting various times a day. It feels like a ball is inside.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
General Surgeon 's  Response need to get an xray and consult an orthopedic for proper diagnosis and management...massaging or exercising an inflamed joint can be harmful...dont do that...

Dr. Ashish Verma