Severe shaking in body, nausea, increased heart rate, whiteness in hands, face due to fear of work. Suggestions?

Hi im a 19 year old female and for the past 3 years I ve been having the same problem. When I wake up in the morning my body is severely shaking and I can t control it. I m still alert and responsive but it just shakes. I get a feeling of nausea , increased heart rate , my hands & face turn white, my breathing gets heavy, and I get this overwhelming feeling of fear. This only happens on days I have to go to work because when I m home I sleep perfectly fine. It s become hard to even accomplish the smallest things. It s taking a toll on me and I just want to know what it could be.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013