Severe sadness, hear loud scary voices that worsen at night after treatment for mental illness. Help?

I just got out of the hospital for mental illness two days ago for hearing voices and extreme sadness. Now they ve come back. I m not suicidal but am scared. I do live with my parents so I m not alone right now. The voices talk to me loudly and seem to get worse at night. I also feel like I could cry at any time. I feel pissed right now. How the hell am I going to sleep tonight with the freaking loud voices in my head. I m scared. How do I tell my supportive parents the truth after just two days of being back home? Please help. I just need to chat with someone right now who can help.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012