Severe rash, itching inside arms, around arm pits, torso sides. Is it allergic reaction?

Hello, I am wondering if I should go and see a doctor. I am staying with my inlaws right now and as soon as we arrived 6 days ago I got some sort of rash on the inside of my arms. It appeared after I had a nap on their fold out bed. Although I dont seem to have any allergies I do often have itchy eyes, a runny nose and sneezing when I sleep there. Now I dont have any of those symptoms but I do have the rash which itches intensely and it seems to be getting worse. It now looks like I have mosquito bites all up the inside of my arms, around my armpits and up the sides of my torso. My back is also itchy as well as my tummy and under my breasts but there are not as many visible spots. Does this sound like an allergic reaction or could it be something contagagious? Should I go to the doctor since I have had this for 6 days? Besides the itching I am not really affected. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013