Severe rash, blotchy and itchy skin, drowsiness, abdominal pain. Allergic symptoms?

Hi. I have come out in quite a severe rash all over my body. My skin is all blotchy and itchy. i have pins and needles down both arms and hands. I am having adominal pain and feel very drowsy and sick. I am living in thailand and dont know if i am having an allergic reaction to food or if it is something more serious. I went to pharmacy and they gave me a steroid cream and XYZAL tablets.. Do i need to see a doctor or will the meds take affect soon. I am extremely worried. Michelle
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012