Severe pectus excavatum, get headaches after playing basketball. Left foot struck hard, sharp pain in temple. Relation between pain and pectus ?

I have severe pectus excavatum but have been active my entire life even playing college basketball. I recently have started realizing myself getting headaches after playing basketball and recently just had an instance where while playing my left foot struck the ground relatively hard and I got a sharp pain on the left side of my head temple region. That was 2 days ago and I maybe 1 or 2 times a day get that sharp pain in my left head. Any correlation between that pain and the pectus?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013