Severe pains around bladder area after episode of controlling urine during journey. Will it heal with time?

Hi, I had to hold my urine in on a 3 hour bus journey that didnt stop. I was past the point of have to go for about two hours. It was extremely uncomfortable and painful. It s been over a week since then and I am having bad pains around my bladder area. It s keeping me awake at night with the pain. Is this something serious? Will it heal itself with time? Do I need to get it checked out urgently? Thanks, David. Btw I am 25 year old, fit healthy man. It s also gets wore if I do any physical exercise.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013