Severe pain on both side of brain. Done MRI, Changes of encephalomalacia in frontal region on both side. Suggestion?

i have been hit by stick on my right side of my head just above my right ear, some years back. I get severe pain twice or trice a month on both side of my brain, have consulted many neuro doctors, without any result have gone through CT Scan and MRI, I MRESSION AS FOLLOWS: Evidence of encephalomalacia in both frontal lobe is seen. possibility of formation of porencephalic cyst in left frontal region could not be ruled out. IMPRESSION OF MRI : Changes of encephalomalacia are seen in frontal regions on both sides. please suggest
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012