Severe pain in the pelvic area and abdomen, hot and cold sweats. Low potassium levels. Should I be concerned?

hi im 34 years old i recently had bloods checked due to feeling unwell first of all im never ill the last time i was at my gp was 3 years ago due to be pregnant , iv being feeling very tired , keep getting severe pains in my pelvic and abs that i cry with pain and very frightened with them i just lie down and they go after an hour or two now i come out in hot and cold sweats with every pain , my results came back and said my potassium level was low , he just suggested that i come back in a months time for another blood test im actually worried now because i do know something not right
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  59 Awaiting Answer