Severe pain in the legs. On opening legs and sitting down. Reason?

I have severe pain when I open my legs. It started years ago when every time I sat on the floor I had to pop my thighs before I could sit. As years passed my thighs would no longer pop and putting my knees down when I sat on the floor was no longer possible. Now I have severe pain right where my buttocks begins, around my abdomen and down to my knees and to my feet. Why?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
It is long being since you have this problem and up til now you did not go to see the orthopedic surgeon, on other hand, according to you, your problem has been increased, without the proper clinical examination and going through some necessary test it is not possible to answer your question, symptomatic medicine will give you temporary relief, you better see the orthopedic surgeon and follow the given advise, have nice day.