Severe pain in testicle after Right Orchidectomy for testicular tumour. Reports normal. Reason for pain?

I am a 39 year old male married. I underwent Right Orchidectomy for testicular tumour in 2010, and the result was negative. Since then I have been experiencing severe pain in my left testicle every time, esp.after ejaculation . Also left leg is aching at the same time. I consulted many doctors ( uro/ortho/nuro) and the reports are normal. Kinldy help me doctor
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM. Thank you for your query.
This can be caused by surgical procedure as there could be nerve and vessel damage in penis and testicles. YOu should do ultrasounds to evaluate blood flow in this area and rule out possible STD and other uroinfections. There is no other specific diagnostic test or treatment unforunately. Wish you good health.