Severe pain in stomach under belly button, on Topimirate, birth control. What's wrong ?

Hi. Well. Everytime I bend down or move a certain way I get a severe pain in my stomach under my belly button . I am on topimirate 50mg 2 a day. And birth control no estrogen . But when I Stand up . My stomach doesn t hurt at all it s only when I bend over or move that way . And I had a period January 1st-6th. And January 31st - February 5th. So I know it s not that, so what s wrong?, and I m a 14 year old girl.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013