Severe pain in shoulder, neck, arms. No breathing problem. Chest x-ray clear. Arthritis?

Previously, when I would get paid behind my left shoulder , I knew I was getting a cold or lung infection. I have since being going to a naturopath and have breathed better than I have in years. Over the last couple of years I have had no problem with my lungs or breathing . Recently I am getting the same type of pain, but much more severe, and now it seems the pain radiates to my shoulder and up my neck. I have been for massage and physio which seems to help for a bit, but is still very painful. I am having pain now down my arms to my elbows. Please help. My doctor seems to think it s arthritis . I have had a chest x-ray and he says my lungs are clear.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013