Severe pain in scalp, temple, eye, cheek, earlobe. History of FESS proceedure and sinus infection. Advice

I had a FESS procedure on the 28th March and although had some bleeding was relatively pain fee and felt good. Week later had pain and facial swelling. Went to my gp and was put on another course of antibiotics for a sinus infection. I then had my ent followup which was very painful when he tried to extract packing from my left hand side, since then i have excessive sensitvity on my scalp on the left handside, where even touching my hair hurts and has been like this for several days with no change. Yesterday i moved some packing from the left side after a rinse which got a bit stuck and was painful to blow out, this morning on my way to work i experienced sharp pains around my temple, eye region and now have the same sensitivity that i have in my scalp around my left eye, cheek and earlobe and burning feeling in my eye. What shouldi do?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013