Severe pain in one leg, difficulty in bending post slip disc surgery. No relief with medicines. What can be done?

Dear Sirs, thanks a lot for your coming online for answering our medical questions. Sirs: I am 55 yr male A. Mobin had slipped disc surgery in Abu Dhabi, UAE, this was because of bone displaced and I was getting severe pain in left leg. Dr. Murari Lal operated me, removed my SP L3 and L4 on 14th April 2008. I am a typist still to work 4-6 hrs. Now I am doing same UAE works in my home (in India) online. But Sirs still I feel pain while I work as typist sitting on chair. I have to stand up every 15-20 mnts. And work standing 10 mnts. then again I should sit to work. It s sure that after working if I take rest long time this pain goes/disappear. I visited and still visiting orthopedic doctors and they prescribe painkiller. Just yesterday one Apollo Dr. (in Guwahaty prescribed me: 1: Dolo 650 daily 1 (for 10 days), 2: Supracal 1gm daily 1 tb for 3 months. 3: NurokindG 300mg daily one (for 3 months). 3: trypmtomer 35mg for 3 months. The problem is that I can not bend my body to forward to pray also can not put my head on the ground for prostrating (in my Namaz prayer). Dear Sirs: when I finish 3 months course my pain because of regular works from (10 AM to 4 PM will start again because I should work online. Dears sirs, how long will get this pain and when I can be able to bend my body (for Rukoo in prayer and when can prostrate (put head on the ground for prayer)? Thank you sirs for giving me enough time for asking my queries and sorry if I wasted your valued time. Your Indian brother (Abdul Mobin) – Assam – India. Mobile: 0091-0000
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012