Severe pain in lower back, difficult to bend. Having Synthroid, Lithium, Depakote. Concerned about kidney?

I take Synthroid , Lithium and now Depakote and have recently had severe pain in both sides of lower back when waking. After I void, the pain subsides, but it is still difficult bending over until late in the morning, sometimes all day. I am concerned about my kidneys as I have been on Li for 30 yrs. I am taking a blood test in 5 days, is this too long to wait or should I see a Family Physician sooner or maybe go to ER.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013