Severe pain in left side of body. Unable to do household work. Reason and remedy?

Hi i m 41 yrs old female.i hv been suffering from sever pain in my left part of my body like in head,jaw,ear,left arm oftnelyfeel in left thigh as burning pain to lower leg.......I noticed that it occures heavily when i ironing the clothes,watching T.V. or washing the clothes. I can not do my routine household works. suggest me the remedy.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Most probably,it is musculo skeletal pain.
You should exercise like walking,yoga or meditation for 30 minutes per day.
Please take a B complex capsule along with Antioxidant.
Everything will be alright.
Please be in a good position while watching TV.You should change your hands alternatively while ironing the clothes or washing the clothes.
Hope these changes will bring down your pain.
Wish you good health