Severe pain in left side chest and left arm, congestion, cough. What is the reason?

I was in a car accident on Wednesday it was pretty bad they had to cut me out the car the hospital we were taken to was not the best I am having severe pain in the left side of my chest my left arm and in the left side of my back it hurts really bad to take deep breaths and I have started to have some congestion on the left side it is very painful to cough and I can't move my left arm without severe pain what is going on it has gotten no better but worse.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013