Severe pain in jaw, headache. Have a weak lower jaw. How to reduce pain?

hey stephen, I have excrutriating pain in my jaw and headaches ... I went to the doc he didn t seemed to worry about my TMJ pain... sent me to a class that did abosolutely nothing.... anyways i ve been reading online about getting functional appliances.... i m not sure if my insurance covers it though... would medical insurance cover something like that? What are your opinions? Alot of people say surgery but that would want to be my last resort, i have a weak chin/ lower jaw
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013