Severe pain in jaw and teeth, taking Advil, feel pressurised in teeth and headache. Solution?

Hi, I have been suffering from moderate to severe pain in my jaw and teeth on the left side of my face for two days. It becomes a mild pain with advil every 6 hours or so, but now that isn t working. It is the entire top and bottom rows of teeth about 6-7 top and bottom, just on my left side. I am not experiencing a throbbing pain, just a steady pressure of pain. I have also been experiencing migrane headaches about 7-8 in the past 7-10 days.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013