Severe pain in chest, shoulder blade and back when exhaling. Remedy?

Hi there I have been having really horrible pain on the right side of my chest for the last three days. The pain is the worst towards the center if my chest and it radiates to my shoulder blade and back. The pain is the worst upon ex hailing. It feels like someone is pushing on my chest REALLY hard. There is also a sharp pain when u change position. I tried taking asprin but it did nothing. It us also tender in that area but not red or swollen. Any advice or tios would be great thank you
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013