Severe pain in back, which reaches to leg. MRI shows degenerative diffuse disc, low signal intensity oval / curvilinear lesion. Suggestion?

Doctor i have severe pain in my back and consulted to doctor who further advised to go for the MRI test which is expalains . 1.excruciating pain on my back and the pain reaches to the legs ass well . reports says 1.L4 -L5 degenerative diffuse disc bulge compressing thecal sac with focal right paracentral disc protrusion with mild upwards migration, compression right L5 nerve and narrowing right neural foramen. 2. There is well defined low signal intensity oval / curvilinear lesion T1 and T2 in right aspecct of the spinal canal , epidural to L4-L5 disc , it may represent extruded disc material which also contribute to thecal sak compression on right asspect.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013