Severe pain in anus. Prescribed medicines. No help. Having lower abdominal pain, loose motions. Reason?

I suffer from a pretty severe pain in my anal region on a daily basis - the dr has prescribed vimovo on a twice daily basis which usually keeps it under control but sometimes i need to top it up with nurofen or something similar. Today is a bad day and I cant clear the pain at all. I also have some pain in the lower abdomen at the same time, very loose bowel movements and I have PCOS . Any ideas what it may be?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013