Severe pain due to growing wisdom tooth, bad cavity exposing nerve. How to fix it?

Okay so I ve been experiencing large amount of pain the last few days and.I thought it was due to my.wisdom teeth growing in but it seems to be my tooth next to my wisdom the pain I know the fact that this tooth has a very bad cavity.that exposes.the nerve isnt helping, I just want to know how can I fix.this I really want to get the tooth removed but I don t have dental insurance and or enough money to go get this down what should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012