Severe numbness, sharp pain and tingling in thigh and a growing lump. What is going on?

Hello, I have no medical insurance (currently) but need to know what is going on. I have been experiencing severe numbness, sharp pain, and tingling in my upper right thigh for a couple of years now and is getting increasingly worse (especially when I stand for an extended period of time). I took a closer look at my thigh recently and now my right thigh is slightly bigger than my left and appears to have a lump in the area that is the problem. These symptoms appear to be getting worse and now I am experiencing increasing sharp pain, sensitivity to touch, and increased warmth around the lump . These symptoms appear to diminish when sitting but there is always a lingering dull pain in between the episodes. The lump does not appear to be increasing in size. I also started to develop some kind of rash on the palms of both hands that peels and flakes then comes back (over the past six months or so). As I recall, I have never had a rash of any kind in memory . Any clues as to what is going on with my thigh and if this rash is linked to my leg issue? Thank you, Cheryl.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012