Severe nonstop nausea, weak, tired, bloated feeling at times, sore breasts, HPT negative. What's this ?

Hi. I have been feeling sick for almost 2 months. Symptoms include severe nausea nonstop, weak, tired, bloated feeling at times, sore breasts at times...mainly the nausea and weak/tiredness is the problem bc its now interfering with work. Now today I have brownish vaginal bleeding . I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. I ve had 3 kids and my doctor us trying to say I m constipated! I need help!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013