Severe nausea and vomiting, no appetite, pepto-bismol, pink vomit with brown circles, normal ?

My 3 year old started throwing up earlier today. He will not eat anything. I gave him a small amount of pepto-bismol , it stayed down a while but he eventually threw up a small amount again in a container in his room. Since it was a small amount and we were sleeping I just wiped it out with a baby wipe. The vomit is pink in color (from the pepto) but my concern is there are tiny brown circles in the vomit also. What could these circles be?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012