Severe migraines when it gets hot. Tried lemon water, digestive enzymes. Have low sodium. Suggest?

At the onset of each summer when it gets really hot I get severe migraines, irrespective of how much water I consume. I take digestive enzymes to help absorb water? to no avail, and squeeze lime/lemon into water, it still does nothing. I also take electrolyte drinks. I have ended up in hospital with it before & they said I had low sodium & had to have checks which I did and all was ok. I take 100mg minax daily and have done for 20 years. I am 61.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013