Severe migraines, daily headaches with stuttering. What could the cause be?

I ve had migraines since I was 5 and have gotten better over the years. The last 3 months have been getting worse again though. Not migraines so much as daily headaches . Along with the headaches, I ve also been having trouble with saying the right words. Sometimes I ll say the wrong word, or forget the word all together. The jumbled words started about a month ago and quickly have gotten more frequent. It takes almost a month to get into my PCP, I m wondering what it could be, or if I should make an appointment.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013