Severe lower cramps and vomiting. Had upper scope colonoscopy. Is it inflammation?

I have something going on with my digestive systems and have had for a long time and now it is worse I just had an upper scope and colonoscopy within the last month removed polps and stomach was inflamed but I was told benign so what is causing the inflamation?? I get up and eat breakfast and then I start having lower severe cramps and then I throw up what I ate. No not everyday but day before yesterday and again today and it leaves me so weak. I am tired of handing everyone money and still sick so do I go back to the same doctor or to another.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013