Severe lower back pain causing painful movements, pain in abdominal region, nausea, shortness of breath. Cause?

Hi. Yesterday morning I woke up with severe lower back pain to the point where I was having discomfort making any movement at all. I m a healthy 18 year old, and I thought maybe this back pain was menstrual cramps but it s nearly 4 in the morning right now and I am having the same sharp pains in my abdominal region, below my belly button. I feel nauseous and I m having shortness of breath because it is so painful to breathe.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012