Severe jaundice. Swollen liver. Had ring worm infestation. Infestation possible in liver?

Whether Ring worm infestation in liver is possible & it may cause Jaundice?
I AM SUFFERING FROM SEVERE JAUNDICE AFTER SOME DAYS AND NO Hepatitis VIRUS WERE FOUND FROM MY BLOOD BUT THE LIVER SWELLED IN SOME PLACES. IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF INFESTATION OF RING WORM IN LIVER IN THIS WAY ?

Actually I WAS SUFFERING FROM RING WARM INFESTATION AND ON APPLICATION OF EXTERNAL MEDICINAL CREAM ONE BOIL APPEARED UNDER THE SKIN AND SUBSEQUENTLY BURST WITH PUS AFTER SOME DAYS. IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF MIXING THE WORM OR ITS EGGS IN TO BLOOD STREAM ?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013