Severe itching, pus filled pimple followed by crusting and flaking over areola, sibling suffering with ringworm. What could it be?

Hi I am a 20 year old female and for almost a month I have been dealing with an annoying itching on my left areola . It first started out as a puss filled pimple and when it popped it healed over into what looked like a third nipple . One day when I was headed out I felt a horrible pain and when I looked into my bra where the healed pimple was, was a sore with a lot of blood coming out!! I ended up showing a friend who just told me to use neosporin but another friend told me not to because whatever it was needed to puss out, and neosporin would prevent it. By this time whatever it was had spread out into a perfect ring shape with the small open sore in the middle. So after the first week I stopped using the neosporin and for almost a week the large ring along with the small sore would puss out. I wore light white shirts to bed and every morning when I woke up there would be a yellow sticky substance. It is no longer pussing and the sore is completely gone, but a couple of days ago when I started wearing bras again another one of those sores appeared it wasn t as deep and has already healed. I figured that one of the reasons for this was because the whole area with the ring was super crusted over and flaky. My brother got a bad case of ringworm from his school so I have started putting lamisil on the dry cracked area which has really helped with the itching and shedding. I don t know what this is, it doesn t cover the whole areola only the top left part of my areola on my left breast? PLZ HELP??? Also I have been super tired and my teeth have become really sensitive. My menstrual didn t come this month but I usually only have a period 4to 7 times a year.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012