Severe itching on waist line, reddish brown colored toe, less urine output. Kidney condition?

Hi, I am a25 year old married women..for the last one week, I have severe itching on my waist line. Also the color of my small finger on the toe gradually changed into a reddish brown color. I have noticed it around 1 month ago. Last year I had urinal infection due to the kidney stone ...for the last few months, after I pee, I feel to pee again...but at that time urine will go as drops.... Can u pls help me in diagnosing what these symptoms says...?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013