Severe itching on trachea, bronchi, no allergies. What could be it?

For the first time in my life, last night (april 25) my trachea and also feeling my bronchi too, had a severe feeling of itching. As if something was there that produced an inward pruritus . It was at times subsiding the feeling, and I was trying to fall asleep, but again, the same feeling was waking me up... I leave in the suburbs, full of spring pollen at this time the place... can this be allergy even though i have NO allergies in anything up to now? What home remedy can I offer my self, to feel better? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
ALLERGY CAN OCCUR AT ANY TIE AT ANY PLACE WITH ANY SUBSTANCE
ITCHING IS ALWAYS SIGN OF ALLERGY
ARE YOU TAKING MEDICINES FOR ANY OTHER DISEASE
PARACTOMOL BRUFEN DISPRIN VITAMINS DIETRY SUPPLIMENT CAN CAUSE
SOAPS SHAMPOO CREAMS OIL CHANGE CAN ALSO BE POSSIBLE
YOUCAN THINK OF ANY CHANGE
BUT AT PRESENT TKE ANTIALLERGIC SINGULAR 10 MG BD
TAB ALLEGRA 120 MG OD SYP ASCORIL 1/2TSF BD
ADD ANTACID
THREE WEEK REQUIRED TO COMPLETE COURSE
TAKE WARM WATER IN EXCESS TO CLEAR OFF ALLEDRGIC AFFECTS