Severe itching on the bottom of penis due to skin tear post shaving the pubic area. Remedy?

I shaved my pubic region for the first time, around a month ago. I shaved my scrotum hair as well as the hair on the bottom of my penis . At that time i didnt feel and notice any cut or redness. But a day later, it started itching a lot on the bottom of my penis... The skin was red and very itchy. I possibly peeled a thin layer of skin while shaving. Now that area is very red and sensitive. The skin has torn off. Please advice me what to do. I want to get rid of it. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013