Severe itching on goatee area on applying dye followed by burning on entire face, seems to be oozing. Remedy?

Hi i am a 38 year old male. Two days ago i bought just for men lightbrown brush in color for bread and mustache. I did a skin test as the product suggested and everything went fine. I applied it to my goatee for only a min since i wasn t sure how dark or light the results could be for coloring up a tiny bit of grey. I rinsed with shampoo as the product suggested. My chin where my goatee is began to itch lightly. I went to bed for it was late and woke up feeling like my face was on fire itching. It is completely red and is burned badly. All day yesterday i washed it on and off and have been putting clear 100 percent pure aloe gel (fruit of the earth/no alcohol) on the area. The burn seems just slightly better today and is extremely irritating.Lightly rinsing with soap and water then applying the aloe gel is helping somewhat. The red burned area does appear that it could possibly ooze at some point but i am trying my best to tolerate this terrible experience. Would you be so kind as to possibly help me with some suggestions to get threw this please. I did just google about this product searching for some kind of answer of relief and found many men complaining about how this happened to them as well :( heres 1 page i found- WWW.WWWW.WW Thankyou vey much for any or all help in advance, David
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013