Severe itching during pregnancy, high levels of SGOT, SGPT. On medicines. Suggested steroid injections if no improvement. Chances of preterm birth. Suggestions?

Dear Doctor, I m Currently 27 weeks pregnant. I had a sever itching at around 24 weeks and my gyane suggested me to take udilive 300 mg and to do a Liver function test . I went next day for LFT and results are Total bilirubin=0.6 mg/dl, SGOT 58 U/L, SGPT 91 U/L, Alkaline Phospatase 106. I took Udilive 300 mg tablet for a week and conducted LFT again with results total bilirubin: 0.37mg/dl, albumin:2.8, SGOT 63 U/L, SGPT 101 , alkaline phosphatase 132 U/L. My Gynae said to continue Udilive 300 mg thrice in day and conduct LFT after a month. If SGOT/SGPT results didnt improved then she has to put steriod injection and there are chances of preterm birth . Kindly please suggest what to do?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012