Severe irritation on the front underneath skin and top part, please advise medicine

irritation on the front underneath skin and top part ( about 1.5 inch) of my penis Hi I m Raj, from Mum, from last 1 mth I m getting irritation on the front underneath skin and top part ( about 1.5 inch) of my penis. Followed by reddish skin and small pimples . The irritation is severe. I have consulted local vd doc. and being using lobat-M cream but if stopped applying the next day again the irritation starts. I m worried please advise medicine or good specialist doctor to whom I can consult. I stay is Chembur. Thks.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011