Severe headaches with fever, profuse sweating, pain radiates to eye and back, urine dark. Cause and cure?

Hello, I have been suffering from strong headaches for 1 week now also accompanied with fever mostly at night and strong bouts of sweating at night. I have a healthy appetite that has not changed. The pain of the headache radiates all the way to behind my eyes which hurt when I turn them to the far right or left ... The pain also radiates in my upper back. I have been drinking loads of fluids but my urine is still quite yellowish and dark. Have been taking ibuprofen regularly which calms the symptoms for a few hours but they return faster and stronger everytime ...
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012