Severe headaches, loss of memory, behavioural changes, tingling, numbness in left side of body, severe pain, tightening of chest. Suggestions?

yes, i am 45 yrs. old and injured my back on Sep2nd 2012 i have been having severe headaches for over a month ago..was doing pt.. when severe headaches started.. different then my normal migraines and about three weeks ago headache pattern changed on my right side of head and sometimes to the crown and upper back of my head but seems localized at my my right side excruciating sometimes with coolness feeling and i have been having mental changes sometimes family says i act and talk as a little child with a slurred speech and severe pain and tingling and numbness on my left side of body . When this first started lasting for a few hrs and now has esculated to sometimes up to 48 hrs. i have no memory when this happens. and now 2 days ago started having severe pain and tightening in my chest ... head and chest get worse with movement, going to bathroom or even sneezing ... Can you help me please or give me idea what could be going on....sincerely Help
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012