Severe headaches after getting concussions. CT scan results are normal. Swelling behind the eye. Any treatment for this?

Hi, a couple of months ago i recieved 2 concussions playing soccer and i have still been getting severe headaches , i went to te doctors who referred me to get a CT scan and the results came back with nothing out of the ordinary but when i got my eyes tested it showed there was some swelling behind my left eye, when i went to the doctor to tell them what my optometrist found she said that there was nothing they could do about it except see if it goes away. Is there anything that you can tell me to help?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012