Severe headache throughout the day since the incident of fainting and collapsing, sensitivity to bright light. Cause?<br>

Hi, I am a software engineer and work on computer almost entire day. Since last 2 weeks I am on vacation. However, I am having bad headache since 3 weeks which goes on for almost entire day. Last week I was travelling by a crowded train, when suddenly I fainted and collapsed for about 10 mins. AFTER GAINING consciousness , i had worser than ever headache for about 4 hours and also dizzy. Hence i had to sleep for 5-6 hrs to be normal. Ever since that day, I am having regular headache throughout the day which does not stop till I go to sleep. Specially when I look towards a bright light, such as the sun, or a bright computer screen, the headache increases.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012